Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Study: Only 6% of consumers think the Comcast-TWC deal is a good idea


Who'da thunk!  You take one of the largest piece if shit companies and have them buy out another slightly less piece of shit company and have them team up into an all controlling mega shit monster of a company and people don't think it's a good idea?  Honestly, I am shocked by this!  Well, the thing I am shocked at is that they even found 6% of "consumers" (and yes, I put that in quotes feeling that there could be some inside influence on some of the people counted in that 6%) that think this merger is a good idea.  Do these "consumers" happen to hold stock?  I would think it's a GREAT idea if I did!

Article: http://bgr.com/2014/02/18/comcast-time-warner-cable-merger-study/

BTW (on a side note):  WHY OH WHY are there 17 of my friends on Facebook that LIKE Comcast's page?  Did they receive some sort of discount for doing so?  Is part of the ISP contract now that you have to LIKE the page of this oligopoly?  Do I use Comcast?  Yes, but I don't "LIKE" a company that is pretty much a monopoly that can overcharge whatever they want for the only high speed services in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment